Tons of amazing features
- Over 3000 exercises in various topics
- Learn Swedish through flashcards, grammar and texts
- 20 bilingual English-Swedish texts, which scrolls in both languages simultaneously
- Grammar descriptions at key exercises
- Constant exercise switching – the exercise type switches for each question
- Many exercise types - listening exercises, reading exercises, sentence building exercises, vocabulary exercises, translation exercises and many more
- Professional images
- Statistics on your results
- Multiple correct answers supported in translation exercises
- Translate words, questions and answers into 40 languages, if you are not comfortable in English
- Exercises are delivered randomly to ensure efficient learning
- All exercises can be used from the start – you select want you want to learn and how fast you want to progress
- Full information about the correct answer
Extensive and professional material
- The app starts from the beginning. You are not required to know any Swedish to start
- Material is divided in various themes and topics. You can select whatever topic you are interested in. Some areas are basics, numbers and time, food, relations and transportation
- The app contains various materials from A1 up to B1 according to the CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) levels.
- The app contains material for all SFI (Swedish for foreigners) levels – SFI A, SFI B, SFI C and SFI D.
You can translate exercises to many languages:
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Chinese(traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Persian (Farsi), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Hmong Daw, Norwegian, Polish , Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
For technical support - please email to email@example.com