Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Paseedu may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
When you create a Paseedu account, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, email address and phone number.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information is mainly used to be able to provide you a good personalized language learning service.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Paseedu’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Paseedu, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Paseedu’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where an Paseedu product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
These technologies help us to identify you as a user to give you the personalized language service that you expect.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Paseedu may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Paseedu to provide products and services, or that help Paseedu market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Paseedu to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Paseedu shares personal information with companies who provide services such as service hosting, information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Paseedu operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Paseedu to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Paseedu takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Paseedu stores all the data encrypted.
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at paseedu.com.
Paseedu AB, Rosengatan 3A, lght 1204, 172 70 Sundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden